- Subscription duration: Monthly and Annually.
- Quick Replies Subscription price: $4.99/monthly with a 3 days free trial and 49.99$/annual with a 7 days free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Collection of Personal Information
Installation and Use
When you set up and use Quick Replies, we don't host any of your data on remote servers. Quick Replies does not require an internet connection. This information is not stored on remote servers. This can only be reviewed on your device and by you.
Data Collection and Use
We do not collect or store any of your data.But the app does use third-party services that may collect
information used to identify you.
-Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
Log Data / Types of Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly.
We do use third-party analytics tools.Google Analytics for Firebase
We do not display third-party advertisements in the Quick Replies app.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the information in the Quick Replies app. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your device or the Quick Replies app.
If we make changes to this policy that we believe will have a material adverse effect on you, we will provide you with notice prior to the change taking effect. By continuing to access or use the Quick Replies app after those changes become effective, you agree to the revised policy.